Why are Hopsins eyes like that?
Out of the 106 responses, 51.9% of respondents chose NBA Youngboy as the better rapper, leaving 48.1% of the votes for Lil Baby. The results show that this was a very close race. Both of the rappers received many votes, however the BL community mostly sees Youngboy as the better rapper.
1. Kendrick Lamar. Kendrick Lamar is an American rapper, songwriter, and record producer.
American rapper, singer, and songwriter Lil Baby has a net worth of $4 million dollars, as of 2021.
As of 2021, Lil Baby’s net worth is roughly $4 million. Dominique Jones, known best as Lil Baby, is an American rapper, singer, and songwriter from Atlanta….
Who owns 4PF?
In 2004, Hopsin began wearing colored eye contacts in appearances in interviews, music videos, and performances. He stated that he used the contacts to give himself a memorable appearance and differentiate himself from other African American rappers.