What happens if you eat Orbeez?
A 168 gallon pool equates to 2,688 cups of water. So we divide that by 72 cups (the amount one 4 oz. bag will supply) and we get around 37. Meaning that you will need about 37 bags of orbeez to fill this pool to maximum fun potential.
How Do You Dispose of Orbeez? (Safe Ways to Dispose of Orbeez)
Orbeez are reusable, which means that once you shrink them, you can put them again in water at a later stage and they will grow.
Our data and empirical evidence prove conclusively that Orbeez are not dangerous if swallowed. They pass through the digestive tract and are expelled naturally without causing harm. They are non-toxic, do not bind together and do not break down in the digestive process.
Is Orbeez poisonous?
A: All Orbeez® are non-toxic and tests have shown that if a child swallows Orbeez® they should pass through the digestive system with no problems. Orbeez do not break down in the digestive tract, do not stick together, and are not absorbed into the body.